Ken Lang, PA
Please take a moment and let us know how your experience was.REVIEW US
Meet Ken Lang, PA
Ken Lang, PA-C, completed his Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Bachelor of Arts in
Economics at Illinois State University. He earned his Master of Science in Physician Assistant
Studies degree at Augusta University. He is credentialed by the National Commission for
Certification of Physician Assistants and licensed to practice in the state of Georgia by the
Georgia Composite Medical Board.
With his diverse experiences mentoring college students, designing emotional debriefs for
expatriate families returning to the US, and caring for seniors in an assisted living facility, Ken
has seen how mental health affects the entire lifespan. He also learned to employ the power of
a listening ear and an empathetic heart in each of those settings. He knows the great impact
that comes from feeling heard and understood. Ken strives for that outcome with every patient
encounter. He believes truly effective patient care is tailored to each patient and involves the
provider and patient making decisions together as a team.
- Augusta UniversityMS, Physician Assistant
- Illinois State UniversityBS, Psychology
- Illinois State UniversityBA, Economics
- Physician AssistantFoundation Psychiatry2022 - Present
- Certified Nurse AssistantDelmar Gardens of Smyrna2018 - 2020
- International Staff Director – Southeast RegionCru Global2012 - 2017
- National Director of Sending and RecruitingCru Global2009 - 2012
- Central Illinois DirectorCru Global2005 - 2009
- Campus Staff – Central Illinois CampusesCru Global2001 - 2005
- John Palmer Professionalism AwardAugusta University PA Program2022
- Values Week Award for ExcellenceAugusta University2021
- Cum Laude GraduateIllinois State University2000
- Chapter Vice PresidentPsi Chi Honors Society Illinois State University1999
- Chapter PresidentCampus Crusade for Christ Illinois State University1998
Thank you for subscribing!
You will receive important news and updates from our practice directly to your inbox.